With everything that is going on with COVID19, we are postponing the show to a later date this year. It has yet to be determined as we continue to monitor and keep up to date with the situation. We truly hope we’ll be able to have our second show this year, so keep an eye on our site or Instagram (@sharetheflair).
Here’s the Alberta link to keep you up to date with COVID19 and what you can do on your part.
**Update Oct 19th: As you may have noticed, we want the health and safety for everyone to be the priority, so there will be no market this year. We will revisit in 2021 if it will be safe to have the show again. Stay safe!
Take care everyone. Stay healthy and we’ll see you soon.
Share the Flair team