Are you super stoked about Share the Flair and want to join the party? Make sure to read through all the information below and if you’re interested, head to the Apply page to fill out the vendor application form.
What is the event date, hours and location?
Saturday, June 11, 2022
10:00am to 6:00pm
The show will held at Majesty & Friends in Manchester Square (12024 – 107 Avenue
Entry fee: FREE!!
What do vendors get for the fee?
This year the market will be held on the second floor loft of Majesty & Friends. Vendors will get 4′ space. We will have the option to provide a table for a fee (4′ x 24″ tables). Vendors will need to bring their own chairs. We do ask that all makers bring your best table display props, knick knacks and own table cloth. (Pssst….we have something extra special for those that show their best jazzed up table.)
Do you have any information about vendor set up and tear down?
• Generally though, we love all local makers and appreciate everyone’s efforts, so keep your fellow table buddies in mind when you’re prepping your spot including staying within your allotted space.
• There also will be no pipes or drapes.
• You MAY only use 3m hooks on the walls.
• Vendors are expected to be ready to go at least 30 mins before the show begins (and maybe to sneak in time to do your own shopping as well!).
• For safety reasons, children under 12 years old are not allowed during set up and tear down.
• We are asking that vendors please load in their setup and materials the night before the event if possible. There is a farmers’ market taking place in the parking lot of Manchester Square on the day of the event, with their vendors starting their move in at 8am, so the parking lot will be inaccessible.
• PLEASE NOTE: This year the show will be held on the second floor loft at Majesty & Friends that is accessible by stairs only. There is no accessible elevator to the loft. If you personally have a mobility issue, we are more than happy to have you on the main level outside the shop on the patio under our pop up tent. Electricity and outlets are provided and we have a private bathroom for your use.
• It’s a no-no to pack up and leave before the show ends–just shows bad form to your fun table buddies and the event itself. Plus, it may affect your future acceptance to the show. If it is an emergency, please let us know at the event before packing up.
Can vendors sell other things, other than pins and patches?
You sure can! The focal point of the market is pins and patches, so you must have at least 4 pins or patches that meet this criteria. Please ensure that you list the additional non-pin or -patch items you intend to bring with you in your vendor application, so that they can be accounted for in the jurying process. Items not listed in the application may be removed during the event at the discretion of event organizers. Remember, the table space is 4′ wide, so we recommend smaller items.
What forms of payment will be available at the show?
Makers are responsible for their own payment methods. Share the Flair/Majesty & Friends will not be able to provide change.
Where will my table be located?
A floor plan will be available on the day of the event set up.
Will there be food and drink at the show?
There won’t be any food or drink vendors at Share the Flair, but there will be a farmers’ market held outside in the Manchester Square parking lot.
Where do vendors and customers park?
The store is located at 12024 – 107 Avenue in Manchester Square.
The parking lot at Manchester Square will be inaccessible on the day of the event (June 11th), due to a farmers’ market happening on site. Street parking is available in nearby residential areas. We also encourage making use of public transportation or rideshare services.
Vendor Fee Payment Method:
Invoices will be emailed to all accepted vendors. We ask that you pay your vendor fee + table rental fee (if applicable) within a week of vendor acceptance by email transfer to: email@example.com. Remember! Filling out the vendor application form doesn’t guarantee a spot for you, so please do not send payment until you’ve been officially accepted.
Event Cancellation / Refund:
A $30 administration fee will be charged on all refund requests. To receive a full refund (less $30 admin fee), makers must cancel no later than May 21, 2022. If you do cancel your table after May 21st, we will be unable to provide a full refund; a partial refund may be determined on a case by case basis.
In the event that COVID19 mandates return, we will make the necessary changes to ensure compliance. However, if it is necessary for us to cancel the event, we will refund all vendors. Safety is our top priority!
Best Vendor Table Award:
We love how imaginative and inventive makers are and so we want to award one special maker with a surprise, fun prize! Strut your stuff and work it. Our organizers will come by sometime during the market to check out all the tables. Winner will be announced after the market has ended. We’ll have more details about the prize once applications are submitted.
We will be promoting the event pre and during the event. We encourage all vendors to promote it as well! We will provide social media assets to you after vendor fee payment has been received. Keep an eye on our Instagram account and help spread the word.
Keep in mind, Share the Flair Pin & Patch Show reserves the right to make event updates and changes from now until the event itself. Sometimes life can bring obstacles, so sometimes changes may need to happen.